During this season of life, we are taking extra precautions to better ensure the health of all those who join us. Please do look through our procedures for staying safe during COVID. We are meeting in person for worship with these procedures in place. If you and your family have determined it is not yet time to come back to church, consider joining us via our Youtube services. We also have Sunday school online available for adults. Let’s stay safe while staying connected.
- Face masks must be on and properly worn before entry. Church will provide a face mask if needed.
- Temperature check will be taken for each individual upon arrival.
- Use the 6-foot distance floor markers as guides to maintain the appropriate separation from others.
- All attendees are encouraged to minimize gathering and to proceed into the Sanctuary.
- Hand sanitizer is encouraged and available at entrances.
- Face masks must be worn properly at all times.
- No nursery is currently being provided. Children can sit with parents or guardians.
- A 6-foot social distance seating separation is in place for people of differing households.
- No congregational singing to reduce droplets. Listen with us as the choir sings.
- Individuals must sign-in with their name and contact number on pad provided at their seat. This information is necessary for contact tracing in the event an individual in attendance is later known to be positive for Covid-19, or determined to have been potentially been exposed to a positive Covid-19 setting.
- No gathering at distances of less than 6-feet in Narthex following services. All attendees are encouraged to proceed to an outdoor location when weather allows.
- Place worn disposable masks in trash receptacles located by the exit doors. Do not leave worn reusable masks at the church for return usage.
- Please refrain from hugs and other close contact with others.